Join the fun as people walk with their dogs to raise money for Chase Away K9 Cancer or the Mill Creek's Police K9 "Axel"!
Early Online Registration
Register online as an individual or as a team. Create and manage your own custom personal pledge page. Set a fundraising goal and share the event details via e-mail with all of your contacts. With your $25 registration fee, you'll receive a Mutt March bandana for your dog (one per registration) and a participant gift bag with fun treats and goodies from various vendors.
Day of Walk Registration
If you cannot register on-line (the preferred method of registration), you can register on walk day, Saturday, August 3rd, at McCollum Park from 8:00-9:45 a.m. Day of walk registrants will be required to fill out a registration form at the event and will not be eligible for fundraising prizes. Dog bandanas and walk t-shirts for qualified participants will be available on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
- Early Registration: $25 per person
- Day-of-Race Registration: $30 per person. Checks/cash preferred. Sorry, no credit cards.
- Dogs entered must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the course.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- Race officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- No bikes, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, etc. are permitted for safety reasons. Baby strollers are permitted.
- Dogs younger than six months should not participate.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.